CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

31 Days left.

Dear laptop is back! *Heeeee* I know what you are gonna ask, because the computer just reformatted, if wanna blog in Chinese, I have to restart again. Knowing me, lazy pig. =)

Yesterday burn the midnight oil till quite late, ended up today woke up a bit late. Studied the whole day, but of course did online and chat with friends. New laptop doesn't have a messenger, in the processing of updating laptop. 

Going to jusco later to buy the stupid moral book which I couldn't find in Gemilang. 
Hope I could get one, or else I have to copy. =(

Yes, GRADUATION is in 3 weeks time. We are quite sad about that. Couldn't imagine how fast time flies. Remembering the situation when I first entered this school, new friends, new environment... Now, five years passed and we get to know each other so well, my sisters, gang members and friends. The happiness, sad and crazy stuff that we shared, day by day, time passed with our laughters and tears, all kind of silly jokes. And of course some arguments, precious experiences and lesson learnt. Okay, better stop here. Not to make everyone so sad. We'll talk about this soon. =)
 
P.S : Made a mistake on the countdown. One day more. 

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment