CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lesson Learnt

Great, I have a GREAT lesson learnt today.

Thought I prepare myself for the physic paper. After teacher distributed the paper, I was so shocked that the paper was photostated. Then Chung Mae opened the paper and checked, said they changed the paper. YEAHHHHH........ I studied NOTHING besides the tips I got. So, ended up first question I already stucked there. What the hell?? God doesn't wanna help me, because god doesn't help lazy fellow who wants to go in a shortcut. I deserve it. Okay, the only thing I can do it, dig everything out from my memory. Yeah, like I can remember. *sob* Essay part was like story telling, simply think of something, and I hate it when they ask ' Give a reason for your answer in whatever' How am I suppose to know when I was guessing the answer?? (Guessing) as answer?

Yes, so now I AM GONNA FAIL MY PHYSIC man!!!!
( I will be super glad if YOU let me passed it. Will study REALLY HARD, promised! =( )
 I know that everyone keep telling me dont have to worry because it's not easy to fail, but trust me I got a feeling it is gonna be! Even though it dont, I will still be very very very very sad. What to do? I deserve it, for acting clever to study only the tips.

Lesson of the day -
Do not be lazy to study everything, dont keep thinking that your teacher (who used to be lazy) would not change the paper! =(

42 Days...

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment