CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Egg Experiment

English post today! Actually I like to blog in english because used to it so much, can only express my nonsense through english.

Woke up quite early today, had extra sejarah class early in the morning.
And the class took 4-5 hours man.
*Going MAD*

After tuition go and fetch the monster. Planned to have lunch outside because I was so sick of eating rice everyday. But then brother didn't allow, so have to eat at home because my maid cooked. So, decided to 'gar liew'. Asked the monster to fried egg. She did three experiments. 

The aim is to get a fried egg which is nice and half-cooked, the egg yolk couldn't be hard. PRO... =P

Procedure : 


RESULTS: 

1st- Obviously CACAT!!! FAILED!!!

2nd- Nice and DELICIOUS, MINE! PASSED!

3rd- Shape is nice but overcooked. Black ring formed. PASSED!

Conclusion :
 2/3 PASSED! Can get married and open a egg stall. =P


Besides, what she did today was 'GREAT'.
1. Disturbed me when I was napping.
2. Being punished and not happy, bang towards my wall and DESTROY MY WALL!!
3. FORCE me to set some funny message alert which I dont like.
4. She is an EXORTHERMIC MONSTER! Beware!


Yesh, have to continue study later and burn midnight oil again. 
Anyone have tips for PHYSIC?
Kindly inform me?? =(

44 DAYS...

=)(=






0 comments:

Post a Comment