CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Why me?

Having very serious eye bags this few days. Slept quite late because chasing over a drama! Pimples all popping out! Scary. After the drama, have to study!

I think we should avoid the study topic lately, it is VERY SENSITIVE nowadays.

So, I brought my camera to school today. Took some photos.

Yummy!

Loser! =P

Designed by Carmen.

Enjoying.

Forever touching her hair.

Carmen's hand, 'nice' effect.

Satu Biji Telur.

me.

Korek kaki punya orang. xD

Started.



Classic photo! 




Had lunch with my gang members. We started with the ting ting and hao hao, almost made Yen Thin pissed off. So sorry, we were just kidding. *heeeeee* Went to The Bird restaurant to have lunch. The food there were AWESOME! Emily ordered a Tom Yam noodle and it was so SO SO SO BIG! Haha, we laughed at her after she got her food.



To someone, I actually heard what you said, maybe you are trying to tell me or what, anything dissatisfied straight away tell out lar, I dont mind. It is worse when you tried to act cool and talked behind somebody, I thought we are friends for so long. Disappointed.

Talked to Carmen just now. Seriously, get a MSN! Chat through facebook is so lag!
Thank you for having a heart to heart talk with me. I seldom talk so much and share those thing with my friends. Maybe because of what you guys see me? Too sampat? Haha, thanks for trusting me I am not one! And seriously, I moved on! Maybe not completely but on the way/ in the process. Thank you so much! =)




Celebrated Mr.Pang birthday just now. He was so surprised! They off the light and I was shocked too. After singing the birthday song, can see through his face that he was very touched! Ngek ngek ngek... Nice memory huh? He was very touched and shy shy.  And, the wishes on the cake was the BEST! Spot the last line! 


BE RICH! xD


Touching + Shy face. 


Sometimes, I am afriad to look back.

31 Days More...

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment