CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

36 Days.

Mum thought I am mad
Woke up at 7.30am today and started to study because yesterday slept too early. 10.30 I slept, brother wanted to ask me for supper but I didn't even wake up so he gave up. Haha. Mum came in to checked on me, gave me her suprise look and keep touching my head (thought I am having fever?) So I told her she must used to me like this, one month left, I have NO MORE TIME!

Went to night market just now and bought lot of stuff! Hehe. Mum was complaining I buy too much, mummy, once in a year only, CHILL! Haha. Met Sin Yee and the family, met rachel, met wendy. The first time I met so many friends, after exam, everyone is free ya? So am I! =)

Very in the mood to blog today.
Very in the mood to talk.
Very in the mood to tell everyone about me!

As I said, wanted to list down my favourite ONE DAY=TODAY.
Where to start? xD
. Of course, ZAC EFRON!
. Lee Chong Wei! Anti Lin Dan.=P
. Bosco Wong
. High School Musical Series + Song
. Twilight Series
. P.S I Love You
. Piano (Actually prefer FLUTE)
. Pop song depends on feeling. =)
. Badminton, Swimming
. Shopping
. Sushi, Pan mee, Steamboat
. Ice Lemon Tea, MILK.
. Mc Flurry!
. Sleeping + Napping
. BABIES
. Small size thingy
. WHITE COLOUR
. Photography
Psychology 
. Biology (compared to the others)
. Singing karaoke
. Love to talk
. Proud to be TAURUS
. MY BLOG!
. MY CRAZY FRIENDS!
. MY HAZEL!
. MY FAMILY!

(Dislike and Want To is on the way... )

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment