CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

51 Days Left.

Just woke up and suppose to bath.
Since the computer is here, so I better blog first before I take it down. *LAZY*

Woke up early in the morning today to attend the extra History class. In a very fast manner, teacher finished form 4 chapter 6 and chapter 8 half way. I went a bit late today, not because of I overslept but had to wake my brother up. Then, my neighbour was having a wedding party today, so brother's car was stucked in the carss. Brother was thinking how to reverse and go out, and finally knocked the tiang and grandma was laughing because I was covering my eyes when I heard the sound. Haha. Knowing me. =) Tuition was freaking cold even though I wore a jacket. Oh ya, they asked about my new brown jacket today. Is it nice? Because I dont really like it, but I must admit it is a good jacket, as long as it can keep me warm. Hehe..

Basically did nothing just now. Packing my things, planned my timetable....(trying to get more but seriously no more) OH I SLEPT! So that I can burn the midnight oil tonight. Yeah, I hope I can. I must finish Bio today so that I have time for Chem and SEJARAH! I hate sejarah's Objective paper because I can score well in Paper 2 and get like half correct in Paper 1 only when there are choices in Paper 1. Ridiculous! And I dont know why. =( 

Thanks for sharing the joke. (Yesterday wrote a lot so today have to cut some.) xD

I am getting so tense up and stress recently. I mean yeah, 'recently'. The word SPM really SCARES me, when I heard about what people said about the SPM, even how they plan to study or how much the time left, IT REALLY PRESSURE ME A LOT!!! I will got suddenly so stress and I worry I couldn't finish all of them and prepare myself for exam. I DONT WANT MYSELF TO REGRET!!! So I have to put 100% effort before it is too late. It is really stress and my pimples are all popping out, because of sleeping late at nights.  What to do? Success need sacrifice. (but not my face please!)


To release stress, there is something I would I like to share. (if you know Chinese)
Funny Quotes

Okay, very enough for today. I talk alot this few days. 
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment